The following are the TOP questions commonly asked about Fiesta Mexicana party rental products and services.
- Do you deliver and set up?
- Absolutely! We send a courteous driver will deliver and set up each inflatable rental and insure that it is clean and in good working condition before your party starts and come back to take it down after the party is over. Set up normally takes about 15-30 minutes per piece, and take down is about the same. The delivery fee for most parts of South Texas is minimal. If you don’t see your area listed on this site, Please contact our office to ask about service to your area. ** Please note that we are unable to deliver to an apartment complex or a 1st come 1st serve park (a reservation is required) **
- What kind of power is required?
Our Moon Jumps plug into a standard 110 household outlet. Please note that some units do require multiple outlets, You will want to ask how many outlets your rental requires. We will supply the extension cord, and we ask that nothing else be plugged into the outlet we are utilizing. Placement of the Inflatable equipment should be no more than 100ft from that outlet. If you would like to set up a inflatable moon jump at a park or place without an electrical outlet within 100ft, let us know when placing your order and we can arrange to use a generator for an additional charge.
- What type of surface can the Inflatables be placed on?
The safest surface is a level grassy area. However, we can set up on concrete and asphalt. Please specify when ordering which surface we will be setting up on and we will make sure we utilize the proper ground covers and anchors for your event.
- How much room do I need to set up an Inflatable Moon Jump?
- When you call to reserve your rental, we can let you know the dimensions for the particular inflatable piece you will be renting. Please check our website for "space needed" info on any piece of inflatable equipment.
- Are your moonjumps safe?
Yes. Our Inflatable MoonJumps are constructed to be as safe as possible. As with any activity involving small children, an adult should supervise the activity. This will help to insure that the few simple rules continue to be followed and that someone is always there to assist children entering and exiting the Inflatable. Most of our equipment is covered for weather protection (direct sun & light rain) and they have netting to allow for great visibility and air circulation.
- What if I have a problem during my party?
Problems are not very common here at Fiesta Party Rentals, but we have a procedure in place to make sure you enjoy every minute of your rental period. In the event that you experience any difficulties or have any questions while any of our equipment is at your event, Please call the emergency number that is listed on the top of every contract (Given to you at the time of delivery). This number is in place so we can ensure that everything goes well with your rental. If you experience an issue and don't let us know, We don't have a chance to assist you or fix any problems. No refunds or credits will be issued if you have experienced any difficulty and call to notify us after the fact. No Exceptions!
- Are you Insured?
Yes. Our Fiesta Party Rental office is independently owned and operated. It is a requirement that all we carry a liability insurance policy. Please note: All individuals and companies that rent from Fiesta Party Rentals are required to sign a liability waiver prior to set up, contact our office for a copy if needed. We CANNOT set up our equipment until the liability waiver is signed.
- Is there a deposit required to reserve Fiesta Party Rentals equipment?
Our office does require a $50 deposit per inflatable piece on any order that is less than $500. We require a 50% deposit for any order that is $500 or more. We will need to know the date, time & location of your event as well as our equipment or package you prefer. We will collect payment (usually Cash or Business Check) the day of the party.
- Final confirmation calls are made normally a few days prior to your event. If you wish to pay with a Credit Card, You may do so at that time. If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE CHECK WITH OUR OFFICE ABOUT THESE TERMS as well as our cancellation policy.
- What if I have to cancel?
Not a Problem, Just give us a call no later than the day before your rental is scheduled to be delivered. Please note that all deposits are Non-Refundable in the event of any cancellation. They are transferrable to any new rental within a 6 month period. In the event that you know your new reschedule date, we can make the change immediately as long as the requested equipment is available. The transferred deposit can be used towards any of our inflatable rentals. All deposits expire and are no longer usable after 6 months from the date of your canceled party. In order to transfer the deposit, we must have notification of your cancellation prior to the delivery date. In the event of cancellation upon delivery, your deposit will be used to cover the delivery/labor cost and no longer transferrable. Don't hesitate to call our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding the cancellation policy.
- Can I have my party at a park?
Yes. Our Fiesta Party Rental equipment is great for parks. We require that you have a verifiable reservation in order to have an Inflatable at the park. We do not deliver to 1st come 1st serve parks. Parks in Georgia will not allow the use of water inflatables within any park. Your inflatable rental must be used DRY ONLY! Also, most cities will require that they be named as additionally insured on our policy. There is usually no charge for this, However we do need at least a one-week notice to accomplish this. Also check to see if a working electric outlet will be available, if not we can arrange for a generator (with 3 days advance notice) for an additional charge.
Simple! Just dial 956-598-9631 and one of our friendly "Inflatable Specialists" will reserve your rental equipment or design your custom package. We gladly answer any questions you might have. Be sure to check our web page to preview all of our inventory prior to calling.